We have temporarily postponed shows, performance training and workshop projects that involve direct contact. However, right now, Diverse City are:
Right now, we are:
- Looking after the wellbeing of our family of artists, support workers and production teams.
- Meeting our financial responsibilities to people who rely on us.
- Supporting artists, communities and young people at home and online.
- Testing out new ways to make creative connections digitally.
- Happy and keen to be useful whilst our teams are healthy and able. Please get in touch with our Joint Artistic Directors at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We are also starting to:
- Fundraise, plan and advocate for more equality and diversity in the arts when things re-open.
- Offer support to communities of people in places locally, regionally and nationally.
- Share our existing films, music and writing with you at home.
- Offer work to freelance artists and support workers.
- Test out ways that we can reach you to reimagine our future with you.
Diverse City is a charity. If you would like to be a part of making a fairer creative future in this country, please become a supporter of our work:
Diverse City’s Covid-19 Tools
Self-isolation can take a toll on our mental health. We want to share a few tools we think will help you remain positive during those strange times. Firstly, Trello’s guide on how to embrace remote work in a healthy way:
Secondly, a brilliant online database of creative isolation tools by MARCH Network. “With more people socially and physically distancing themselves, we want to share some home-based, creative ways to support mental health during these unique and uncertain times”. Click here to access the creative resources.
Tell us what you need, we’re here online. You can get in touch with us via Twitter DM and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you are all able to take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Boost your immune system, keep a reflection diary and stay in touch with one another. Let’s all stay positive in those challenging times! Love, The Diverse City Team.