• May 2016
Fast Forward 2016 - The British Paraorchestra and Extraordinary Bodies Terry Riley's in C
Friday 3 July 2016 at 8pm
Colston Hall, Colston Street, Bristol. BS1 5AR
BUY TICKETS Read More
• May 2016 - Diverse City is delighted to announce that Weighting will be coming to Bristol 17 & 18 September 2016 for four free performances in Castle Park. Watch short promo video here.
• January 2016 - Diverse City is absolutely thrilled to announce that Claire Hodgson, has been awarded an MBE in the New Year's Honours list 2016 for services to inclusion. Press pack here.
• Weighting comes to Fleetwood: Fleetwood Festival of Transport & SpareParts Arts Festival (Programmed by LeftCoast):
Saturday 18th July – Preview performance of Weighting for the people of Fleetwood
Sunday 19th July – Headline act for the SpareParts Arts Festival. Read More.
• Weighting performed at Dulwich Park Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th May. A free large-scale outdoor spectacle combining circus, dance and theatre brought to you by Extraordinary Bodies. Full details here.
• UK’s first integrated circus company, Extraordinary Bodies, wins top prize of £100,000 - Clore Leadership Programme Press Release here. Here's a short film made by Clore about Extraordinary Bodies:
• Diverse City: How the Olympic legacy and Arts Council investment helped pave the way for UK’s only professional integrated circus company.
• CEO Claire Hodgson writes for Arts Professional, see here
• Theatre Blog - The Guardian, 17 Oct14: Learning disabled theatre: where is the UK's answer to Back to Back?
or donate via mobile
TEXT/SMS EXTR001 to 70970 to give £5
Or Donate to Diverse City via
To find out more about supporting change in the performing arts, please get in touch with Becky Chapman, Executive Producer:
T: 07952 619763
Diverse City was founded in 2005 by Claire Hodgson