Extraordinary Bodies in partnership with Bristol Circus City present a free seminar on Inclusive Circus Practice on Thursday 26th October.
The day includes an opportunity to:
- Hear about current best practice
- Participate in a panel discussion
- Take part in ‘An introduction to inclusive practice’ training
- See a free evening performance of Extraordinary Bodies Young Artists’ new show Becoming
This seminar is aimed at trainers, artists and producers interested in inclusive and diverse circus practice.
- Book tickets to Extraordinary Bodies seminar
- Book tickets to Extraordinary Bodies Young Artists’ show Becoming
To book BSL interpretation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Glasgow, Telford & Wrekin and Southwark have been the latest stopovers and coming up in October is our residency at the National Theatre Studio in London. Working with with Dergin Tokmak (Cirque du Soleil, crutch/break-dancer), Ania Reynolds (Circus Oz, Musical Director) and Sarah Houbolt (Circus artist, ex-Paralympic swimmer) this takes us into the exciting second chapter of the show’s creation.